Blog readers, please excuze the background of the below image....

This was a cake for my mum's birthday. I tried fondant for the very first time for the corners and handles and unfortunately with the heat we have in Goa, by the time we reached mum's home it melted...boohooo...

It was a layered cake and I used 3 different creams. It was tasty.

For my neighbour's 9th Birthday I came up with a different idea.

I made a Chocolate Chiffon Cake. I used chocolate and fresh cream to make the glaze. I am yet to perfect the art of Immaculate icing.

Here in Goa, it is difficult to find piping tips of your choice and you have to make do with whatever is available unless someone gets it for you from abroad.
This was made for a 7 year old who's Spiderman crazy....He loves mangoes too. So I made him a Mango Chiffon Cake.

Comments

Becks said…
Awesome!!!! they all do look very tasty...cause i know from personl experience...your mum's birthday cake and even the pineapple cake(sunflower)......YUUUMMMMM....

Popular posts from this blog

CRICKET SET CAKE

BANANA CAKE DOUGHNUTS