Banana Loaf

Today had a whole lot of over-ripe bananas at home which I decided not to waste. Used around 4 bananas with milk, sugar, butter, 4 eggs, flour, cinnamon powder and made a Banana Loaf.


I was impatient to try and as soon as it was ready, I waited for just 5 mins and digged into it.

It's a firm textured yummy cake for serious banana lovers. Best had at during breakfast and Tea-time. Can even put a dollop of cream on it or some yummy syrup or, as I would have done coupled it with caramelised bananas and a fresh scoop of ice-cream. mmm

Comments

Vledson said…
Normally I don't prefer fruit flavoured cakes. But the Banana Loaf is good. It has a firm texture and it was yumm.
Rannia said…
Thank you for the nice comment. Will make you change your opinion about fruit flavoured cakes.

Popular posts from this blog

CRICKET SET CAKE

BANANA CAKE DOUGHNUTS